Quantum Biofeedback has proven to be helpful in reducing stress and hypertension that may be associated with illnesses and / or physical or emotional injuries. High blood pressure can cause stress in the body or be caused by intense stress.
Quantum Biofeedback is beneficial to anyone who needs to stabilize their blood pressure for a variety of reasons:
- It is noninvasive
- It is safe and has no side effects
- It might reduce or eliminate the need for medications
- It might be a treatment alternative for those who can’t tolerate medications
- It might be an option when medications haven’t worked well to reduce your high blood pressure
- It might be an alternative to medications for some conditions during pregnancy
- It helps people take charge of their health
The importance of managing stress in reducing hypertension
The National Institute of Health reports that 85% of all medical health conditions are caused by stress. Stress is not just a mental or emotional state of fatigue or anxiety. Stress can arise from physical, emotional, or chemical causes. Several people feel they are not experiencing stress because they do not feel emotional tension. Emotional tension is not always the body’s sign of experiencing stress. Stress to the body can result from a number of factors, “stressors”, including but not limited to: allergens, bacteria and viruses, chemicals, dehydration, emotional issues, employment, exercise, foods, financial problems, fungi and fungal infections, headaches and migraines, heavy metals, heredity, irradiation of foods, lack of sleep, low self-concept, medical conditions, diseases or disorders, microwave radiation, nutritional deficiencies, overwork, pain, parasites, prescription drugs, psychological conditions, diseases or disorders, relationship issues, toxins, and many others.
The benefits of Quantum Biofeedback
The Quantum Biofeedback via EDUCTOR device is capable of detecting stress in the body within 3-5 minutes. The test may reveal stressful reactions for more than 11,000 different health-related items. It measures the bioenergetic balance and general body reactions to stress, making the best possible biological and psychological analysis. It allows the detection of electrical potential, relaxation, and control of pain. Normal energy frequencies can then be delivered back into the body to reduce stress and to retrain and balance the body and mind. A complex computer program gives instant feedback on the body’s response to training. Training occurs with no conscious involvement in the client’s part, and it can occur at much deeper levels than traditional biofeedback. Reducing stress and retraining the body-mind complex helps to maximize one’s healing potential and to promote health and well-being, physically as well as mentally.
When the relaxation response, which is the polar opposite of the stress response, is activated, the following occurs organically:
- Heart rate slows down or stabilizes
- Breathing becomes slower and deeper
- Blood pressure is stabilized
- The muscles relax
- Increases blood flow to the brain
In addition to the above physical effects, relaxation with the use of Quantum Biofeedback offers a soothing and beneficial experience. Most people who have tried the Quantum Biofeedback have said that they have less anxiety, prolonged feelings of serenity, and more energy in their everyday lives.
Biofeedback studies in blood pressure regulation
Doctors in Munich, Germany, explored the way biofeedback treatment affected patients with problematic blood pressure. Twenty-two participants received three individual sessions over two weeks. Twelve of the participants had high blood pressure while the other 10 had low blood pressures. The findings concluded that both high and low pressures were modified in a significant and positive way after three sessions of biofeedback (Rau, Buhrer & Weitkunat, 2003).
The Health and Public Policy Committee, American College of Physicians, in 1985, has reported that biofeedback is a constructive tool to decrease the use of medication in patients with hypertension. The research was based on 10-20 30 minute sessions, which have been proven to lessen blood pressure levels.
- Rau, H. Buhrer, M., & Weitkunat,R. (2003) Biofeedback of R-wave-to-pulse interval normalizes blood pressure. Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, 28(1), 37-36 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12737095)
- Health and Public Policy Committee, American College of Physicians (1985). Annals of Internal Medicine, 102, 709-715 (http://annals.org/aim/article-abstract/699639/biofeedback-hypertension)